At Wholes End
A downloadable game
Poison... Medicine... accurately mixed…
there is a fine line between pleasure and suffering….
You play a robot bartender in a bar in space.
You have to mix drinks very accuratetly but in reality it is often inaccurate.
This is a personal cleaner version that didn't made it into the 2018 Epic MegaJam in time. The Theme was "Reality is often inaccurate"
- WASD to move
- Move mouse to look around
- Left mousebutton pick up items
- Right mousebutton switch between distance and rotation mode
- Middle mousebutton to switch rotation axis
- Scrollwheel for change distance and rotation depending on active mode
-Trigger to grap items release to drop
-Push Trackpad for teleporting
-Move thumb on trackpad to rotate your position before release and teleport
Assets that were not made during the GameJam
- MonitorScreen Material from Blueprints Project under the learning section
- GuestCharacter animations and rigging from Mixamo.com
- Sounds from Soundly
- Cubemap made with SpacesScape
- WaterMaterial from Unreal Wiki - Water test project
- GameTextures.com 3 Freebies for this month
- One music track: https://richarpkmusic.weebly.com/
- VR Motion Controller Pawn from Unreal Template
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.